Friday, October 5, 2012

No title


By Trevor


 

This is about the time I went to universal studios my favorite ride was the transformer ride. it made me feel like I was actually in the fight. The shot missiles and some how you actually felt the heat as if it blew up on you.

I didn't have the chance to go onto all of the rides. My second favorite ride was the mummy. When you are on the ride it is all dark and thing are glowing. When you get to the middle of the ride you can fell some thing as if there are bugs crawling on your feet.

The other ride I really liked was king Kong 3d. when you get onto the ride it is animated to where it seems like you are actually in the jungle. It makes it to where it seems like the jungle is endless. Then a dinosaur comes and tries to hit you and he smacks you with his tail. And then king kong grabs the dinosaur and throws it at you.

The other ride that I liked was the Simpson's. It was kind of dumb. Because it only went up down left and right. I just liked it because of the animation.

And every ride I went on was Simpson's, transformers ride, tour, Jurassic park, king Kong, and mummy. Then at the end I went and got souvenirs and lunch. then I went home. So that was my time at universal studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment