Monday, October 8, 2012

My Favorite Meal Is


 

By Shelby


My favorite meal is steak, rice, and bread . I like those things cause the texture in all of it .

The steak has to be medium rare so it is good. I like it covered with pepper, salt, and steak seasonings. I like it bloody and juicy and a little tender. I wish I could eat steak every wear but I cant cause I don't like scrutiny people cooking my steak.

I like rice because it is healthy, tasty, plain ,did say good. I like my rice with pepper, salt , .I like my rice creamy and puffy. Wean its creamy its like a marshmallow. I also like it with a sauce from seasons the recreant . Sometimes I like it with vegetables. Like seemed broccoli with meted chees.

I like bead because it's a little dry if you don't put butter. But I don't put a lot . Its really good and healthy for you to. My mom makes home mad bread sometimes I wish she made it all the time.


 


 


 

Shelby ann


 

1 comment: