Monday, October 8, 2012

My Favorite Meal


By Naiya

I have many favorite meals, but only one is my absolute favorite. My favorite meal takes place at dinnertime. My favorite meal is my mom`s spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread. As a drink with that I like to have mango juice. The spaghetti is always just right. It's always creamy, saucy, and definitely cheesy! We usually buy canned tomato sauce, but we also add a bunch of stuff to it like olive oil, sea salt, and garlic salt. The cheese is always parmesan. My mom always makes a bunch so it lasts for almost a week. The salad is always spinach salad slathered with a bunch of Italian Balsamic Dressing and again, parmesan cheese! The garlic bread is soft and chewy. Yum… also it`s once again covered with parmesan cheese. The mango juice is so flavorful. For dessert, we have mint-chocolate-chip-fudge ice cream. That is my favorite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment