Friday, October 5, 2012

My Favorite Meal


By Shawnau

My favorite meal is dinner, because when I'm at my aunts house my uncle grills delicious steak. I love to put barbecue sauce on my steak. It always looks bloody , because I love my steak very juicy and bloody it tastes good like that. I love the way it smells like steamy meat . It tastes very chewy and taste!

The items that I eat with my steak is corn with rice, green beans with melted cheese on it. It smells very steamy and looks very awesome. It tastes very chewy and sweet .Sometimes I eat bread with melted butter.

The desert I eat it with the rest of my meal is brownies. They taste very good and crunchy .They look very puffy and oily. They smell very fresh out of the oven. The drink I eat with my meal is milk .

My favorite meal always tastes very good to me and my family . When I eat this meal I always want to eat it again. That is my favorite meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment