Thursday, October 4, 2012

No Title Given

By Kevin L.

My favorite meal is pepperoni pizza .sometimes when I feel random I put a little bit of ketchup and salt, and while I am eating it I would like some lipton to drink .W hen I taste it is like I am in another planet . Smells like your in heaven . It looks like a triangle with circles in it , with tomato sauce .

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment