Thursday, October 4, 2012

MY FAVORITE MEAL


By Trevor

My favorite meal is orange chicken with white rice. Some people do not recommend the sauce that comes with the orange chicken but I do. I think if you do not put on the sauce it taste plain and it does not have that spicy taste that it has when you do put on the sauce.

The thing that I like to drink with the food I like to drink tea with the food. You can cook it two ways maybe more that I do not know about. One way that you can cook it is in the microwave and the other way is the stove. I personally I like it when it is cooked on the stove.

With my meal I like fortune cookies. The reason why I like fortune cookies with it is because I just like Chinese food and because it gives you a fortune. So that is my favorite meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment