Thursday, November 15, 2012

School lunch


By Trevor

We need better lunch at the school cafeteria. They don't make good food. There are a lot of things that I don't like but I don't think a can count that high. The oriental chicken last year was a lot better.

I think that we should have a vote for every kid in the middle school to see if we should change the lunch. I wish that would happen so that we would finally have good school food. I know that for a fact because almost every kid in the middle school does not like the food that we have.

I also think that we should get out of school earlier. We should be able to leave around two or two thirty. Because when I was in primary and intermediate we also had to leave at three. Then when I go into middle school it changes for them. It is now two and we had to wait till three. Either we should be able to leave at two or they leave at three.

First of all I want to change the lunch. Second of all I also want to change another school rule which is to get out at two. Another suggestion is that they get out at three because that is when we got out. Those are some school rules I want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment